Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Friday, December 14, 2012

Small things with great love♥




    As the Christmas selling season raps up in the next few days, I'm looking forward to not so many trips to the post office.  I am not complaining, no way!  I still am giddy over each and every sale I make.  I look forward to Christmas brake.  Where daily grind routines come to a halt such as post office, gym, kids to school etc..The husband will be off and we can all enjoy each other and our Christmas time.  I am feeling so thankful for my family and hug and kiss them so often enjoying all my moments with them. 
   I love the idea of stitching a little quote or mantra on to a vintage doily.  Some thing to have out and remind you of what is important or maybe something that inspires you!  I did this little project a while back.
First you sketch out your quote or mantra on to plain paper.


 Flip your paper and trace your words with a sulky transfer pen.

Flip your saying right side up again, center it on your doily and iron.


 Voila! Start stitching :)
     I hope you all have a great holiday and enjoy your families too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment