Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bags & purses I love right now ♥♥♥

I've been on the hunt for a cute bag/purse pattern.  I want to make my own, brave...I know.  I've never made a purse before.  So here are a couple of cutie pie purses that I've been eyeballing.  I found this cute quilted one on flicker.  No link or pattern share on this colorful patchwork beauty.  But I'm sure I could find something!  You can visit the page here.

 I found this adorable black and white gingham purse on Etsy.  She lined it with white fabric with little red hearts! So cute.


 I found this little sassy purse on Pinterest.  I really like the fabric buttons on the flap.
  She lined it with really cute coordinating fabrics too.  She has a free tutorial on this purse too!
  So I'm thinking I'll try the last one since I can use the free tutorial.  Now to find the fabric..... I hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment