Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Spring Fling!

Hello!!  Okay so this is what I've been working on this week.  I got selected to participate in an upcoming craft fair this March.  Woo Hoo!!  A little different though.  I don't get my own table.  They kinda put your stuff all over or where ever they think it fits in best.  Hmmmmmmm.....okay.  So I'm trying to come up with cute and interesting ways to contain and compartmentalize my stuff.  So I've been hunting down cute vintage display pieces.  I found an old jewelry box, and suitcase for starters.

Hair stuff here in this vintage jewelry case.



 I made this cute little sign, I can use this in future shows too!


Little applique deer hoops for the show made with vintage bed sheets.


I have more pics but blogger is not uploading them for some reason.  You get the gist!  Hopefully I'll have more to share next week.  Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment