Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Gnome pattern




Well I was browsing through my sketchbook and found this cute little Gnome with his nose in a book.  Thought I would stitch him up, try to make a real pattern of him.  I wanted to share him with my fellow stitchers and lovers of Gnomes :)) This is the drawing.
So I cut him out and flipped him over.  Traced him with the Sulky iron on transfer pen.

 After tracing, flip him back over on to the fabric to be ironed.


Ironing in progress :)

Ta Da!!

Throw this cutie into a little hoop because he is a very little pattern.
 While stitching I decided to add some more on to his hat.
I just drew it in with a disappearing ink pen.

My finished guy next to the drawing of him.

Here is a link to the pattern of him if you would like it!
Have a great week!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58022307@N07/5728089235/in/photostream

No comments:

Post a Comment