Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Sunglasses and eyeglass pouches Oh My!!





What I've been working on lately!  Anticipating spring things and my love for oilcloth has inspired me  to make these charming little sunglass/eyeglass pouches.  A bit of a new design for me because these pouches include a Velcro closure.
I just love the different colors and am on the hunt new oilcloth fabrics.  I like it when you can mix and match.  I have also made some wallets.  I will be adding them soon to the Etsy shop.  All I can say is that they are pretty yummy!
  Some new embroidered pouches as well.

I love the pouches with linen, they have a real classic and clean look to them.
So now I'm wanting to get started on a new project.  I really have been wanting to make a purse!  So
I'm on the hunt for a pattern.  I hope your all having a great week and finding inspiration as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment