Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stitchy Inspiration!

I'm always looking to be inspired!  Sometimes I need a little dose of  another persons creativity to get me going on a new project.  Or maybe just to get me inspired to finish the project I'm working on.  I use Flicker a lot!!  They have a Embroidery group picture pool that is fantastic.  It is full of amazingly talented artists that share there wonderful works  of embroidery magic.  Here are a few links to some great stitch ups that I love:

I have been crafting like crazy getting ready for my upcoming craft show.  A lot of family activities are happening too.  This makes for a crazy busy life, and I love every minute of it :))
I hope your having a great week and have lots of crafty inspiration!!


No comments:

Post a Comment