Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Monday, June 11, 2012

Going Back to My Roots

     Going back to my roots!  Not my hair silly, back to stitching things I really love that got me into this whole stitchy mess to begin with.  Vintage embroidery patterns ♥!!  I adore them.  So  I'm taking a little break from working on things for my Etsy store and doing some heart pounding stitchy embroidery goodness.  Just a lil tea towel fun is all. 

What is this critter (wearing a chefs hat) sipping on this beverage any way?!

Also been tending my garden.  That really is going back to my roots!  Digging in the dirt and pulling weeds, endless watering and tending my hens...the good stuff.

Garlic, carrots , cilantro and Italian parsley.

 I have to put chicken wire up because we have one clever hen that flies out of the coop, and well she just goes crazy for the hay we use to mulch our veggie beds.  There is also the squirrels always trying to berry their peanuts in my beds.


Maters and peppers...basil

Flowers

Onions and taters

Cucumbers and melons

Green beans

Pumpkins gone crazy




Fun bunting :)
Well kids are officially on summer brake!  Here goes something.  Hope you have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment