Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Monday, February 28, 2011

My finished apron!!

     So excited to share with you (is anyone reading this???....) my finished apron!  I stitched my buns off all weekend and I think these little dishy vintage patterns turned out pretty cute.  You just cannot smile looking at this apron.  I mean really, look at their faces.

Look at these guys go will ya......

My favorites are the silverware.
I little waistline embellisment. 

Over all I added some fabric to the ties, the edge of the apron, pockets and waistline.
If you look at the previous blog entry, it was just a complete white apron.

Oh yes and these pockets...let me tell you that I'm quite proud
of them and even lined them too.

Well thanks for stopping in and taking a little looksy at my dishy apron!  It was fun.  I think I'm going to leave it on my pantry door for awhile to enjoy it :)




3 comments:

  1. You took that plain apron and made it amazing! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Love how you embellished the apron with embroidery and fabric, adding pockets makes it very practical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with your apron! You did such a wonderful job! This makes me want to work on my embroidery skills.

    ReplyDelete