Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Coupon ya'll!!!!

     Holy cow!!!  We just got back from camping at Mount Lassen.  Oh boy did I need some R & R in the mountains.  Don't get me wrong, we hiked our buns off!  We climbed Cinder Cone which is a dead volcano.....yeah you heard me.....Volcano!  Pics to be posted soon.  We climbed, hiked and had lots of fun.
I wanted to let you know that my shop www.vintageandwhimsy.etsy.com has a coupon summer11 available now until September 22nd for 15% off total purchase!  In celebration of my new shop and a thank you too!
Now back to laundry, laundry and more laundry.
~Hillori
p.s  I'm working on some super cute wristlet zipper pouches for my shop and will be adding some more sun glass cases!......tissue holders too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment