Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wall Mounted Deer and other stuff

Hello bloggy friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween.  This year my kids did not want to do as much trick or treating, they were excited to hand out the treats.  It was a great evening and lots of fun.  I was so excited this week to actually sell a couple of my embroidered hoops!  I'm still new to Etsy. I mailed my sweet stitched up babies to Canada.  I was nervous and excited.  I have more confidence now with shipping internationally.  Love learning new stuff even when it comes to mail ;)  So I have a few more new embroidered hoops in the shop.  My favorite of the three is the deer.  A vintage embroidery pattern, probably meant for a pillowcase.




Owl is trying to read so please Shhhh.

Lots of stuff I need to get done around the house this week.   Ahhhh but I just want to work on my stitching...I hope you all have a great rest of your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment