Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Blue egg!! ♥




Well hello there!  Just wanting to share some exciting and not so exciting news.  First the exciting!  Our littlest hen Blossom layed her first blue egg!!  Just so pretty and a surprise.  I knew that she would lay greenish or blueish eggs but, I didn't think she would start laying until the end of September.  So it caught me a little of guard.  It's like Easter :)

Today I've been getting myself organized!  Printing more business cards and cutting them out.  Do you prefer to make your own or do you buy them?  I've been thinking about ordering some but not sure where to start. 
I also stamped out thank you cards and put ribbon on them.  Getting my shipping stuff organized and stocked.



I'm using this cute vintage pyrex butter print dish to store my business and thank you cards.  Sure makes me feel more creative when I'm surrounded by things that make me happy!










Well this was just a quick post!  Hope your all having a great week.  It sure is flying by!
~Hillori

No comments:

Post a Comment