Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time change tiredness

  Boy the mornings are killing me with this time change.  Springing our clocks ahead an hour is not my favorite.  But the longer days are wonderful and it means spring is coming up quick!  Here is my finished kitty portrait!  I love how she turned out.  Two down and two to go, the bird and the rabbit!



I recently bought a pack of 12  cloth napkins.  So I have embroidered a couple of them.  Cuddling owls and a blue bird.


  
My plan for another napkin is this chandelier pattern!


I've also been working on this super cute tea towel for my best friends birthday!
Vintage patterns, my work so far.  I think I'm going to edge the tea towel
with a cute fabric.

Also I've started the a March stitch-a-long with the Feeling Stitchy group.
A really cool octopus pattern, I started last night. 

I added some details to the octopus, picked my saying, floss colors and
fabric too!


My work so far!  Can't wait to get back to this and start stitching :)

Alas.....where most of the magic happens.  My little corner of the sofa.....
the spot closest to the lamp.
Hope your having a great week!  Until next time :))

1 comment:

  1. You've been very busy stitching.
    They are all lovely... that blue birdie on the 3rd picture too cute!
    The chandelier will look awesome on one of the napkins and your
    wip is looking good!
    A comfortable spot is a must for good stitching :-).
    A while back I stitched the 2nd design on your 5th picture: here

    ReplyDelete