Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Like an arrow through my ♥


My arrow pattern brought to life on this sunglasses/eyeglasses pouch!  I love how embroidery pops off the fabric.  I've got other arrows up my sleeve, so just you wait ;)


I appliqued a heart on the back.


 I finished Hanna's pencil pouch!!!  How cute is this pouch.?!  I made this pouch bigger then my normal wristlets so she has room for all her pencils, crayons ..etc.. She is very excited.


I imagine a glue stick, Purell, pencil sharpener and erasers filling these pouches.
Our weekend was busy.  We finished our new chicken fence!  And I was still able to squeeze in some projects.  Yippee for me!  I hope you have a fantastic week.  The count down to the first day of school begins.  My week will be filled with shoe shopping, hair cuts and new clothes!!!
~Hillori

1 comment: