Welcome to my Blog!! I will chat about embroidery, sewing and gardening!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hoop L♥ve

  What I've been working on the last couple of weeks. Lots of hoops and vintage sheets going on here.  My new obsession....vintage sheets!  I love them.  They're faded and polyester usually, but yet I still love them.  The pretty floral motifs.....and if they are embroidered....for get about it.  I'm all over it.  I have found a couple of great Etsy shops that sale fat quarters of vintage sheets. I have also been checking out my neighborhood thrift store.  I did score a really cute pillow case this week and a fitted/flat sheet combo.  I was really excited about this find never having looked for them before.  I've also got an obsession for vintage Pyrex, but who doesn't?  Plus that's a whole other story :)


I'm ready for the weekend!  Looking forward to our soccer Saturday tomorrow!  Chill time with the family:)
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment